Thursday 4 November 2010

we heart winkworth farm



A few weeks ago I was asked by my super talented wedding caterers, Relish in Cirencester, to help out with a wedding fair at Winkworth Farm near Malmesbury, Wilts.


I am completely in love! Winkworth is utterly gorgeous.


Owners Melanie and Jeremy have converted one of their large barns and some outbuildings into the most beautiful space. Everything has been converted using eco and local materials and craftsmen and the results are stunning!


I met Melanie and Jeremy at the National Wedding Fair in Earls Court late last year and although the barn was not yet open, the drawings and venture sounded like it was going to be amazing... and how right I was!





this small barn to the side has been made into a small honeymoon cottage

for newly weds- so gorgeous! It even has a small private courtyard for romantic breakfasts!



the most stunning exposed beams:










I would love to put candles and flower poseys in the small barn windows at the gable end:



I'm quite gutted that we couldn't have hired Winkworth for our wedding but I can't feel too bad about it- they only opened for business the weekend after our big day. Plus I loved Chavenage...



photos of the wedding fair in October to follow shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment