Monday 13 December 2010

we heart these online magazines

As I posted about the latest edition of Lonny the other day, I thought that I would share a few other favourite online magazines with you...

The festive period really gives everyone to be more creative than at any other time of year, so it's no surprise how many beautiful shoots and styled projects are out there..

Gifted Magazine:

I think this really is my favourite of the moment. All the photographs are shot so well and really capture a whimsical atmosphere. When I read/flick through the pages, I wish my Christmas was set in a whitewashed french country chateau with a roaring fire and handmade treats to tuck into.. The articles and writing is very inspiring and includes contributions from very talented and creative individuals. [Read here] Just beautiful!!!












Sweet Paul:
I only discovered this recently thanks to CretureComforts blog (which you need to check out!). The styling is spot on! [read here]








N.E.E.T magazine:
This is quite new to me and perhaps a little 'teenage' (dare I say it?) but has some lovely photoshoots and ideas. [read here]









all images from N.E.E.T. magazine.

Happy reading over the Christmas period! x

No comments:

Post a Comment