Thursday 16 December 2010

we heart a very merry JCrew christmas

today I stole the latest JCrew catalogue from one of my colleagues desk and thought I might share a few of their prettiest and most festive shots with you! For those of you in the U.S., please excuse me posting lots about JCrew- it's only because all the shots are so pretty and inspirational and we can't get it here..













Plus I love this outfit! How cool are these 'pop' pink trousers?! I guess you have to be a certain leggy model-type to get away with this, but lovely all the same!

pale neutrals for winter: I love this combination of the same camel shade with the icy blue shirt and chestnut leather gloves- perfect for work on these colder days. And with brogues too- much more sensible for icy pavements!

No comments:

Post a Comment