Wednesday 16 February 2011

we heart WIT wedding wednesdays! x

one of my favourite bloggers is getting married!!


every wednesday, Laura Fantacci of Wearing It Today posts a wedding wednesday special! I'm so excited to keep up to date with Laura's wedding plans and see how things are coming along. I just know that her day is going to be incredibly stylish and beautiful. I can't wait until Laura posts the pictures!


Today, very sweetly, Laura included me in a post of her favourite readers dresses! (top right) I'm thrilled to have had my picture posted and it's such a compliment from Red fashion editor Laura who's always super chic! I'd recommend signing up to Laura's daily emails to see what she's wearing daily. I'm always intrigued to see what a fashion editor wears to work as is half of our office- we all love WIT!!


sign up to follow laura here: Wearing It Today

all above photos as seen on wearingittoday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment