Monday 7 March 2011

we heart a guest blog for the Boden Community site. x

I was thrilled last week to be asked to write a guest blog for the Boden Community site.
I chose to highlight typical wedding and party scenarios and suggest some of the pieces I think would be great to wear from the latest party and limited ranges at Boden. As a designer for Boden (yes, that's right, that's what I do...!), I was excited to hear that a party range suitable for the wedding season would be offered for SS'11. it's a really pretty range and there's some great dresses for all members of the wedding party (the girls anyway) if you look at the limited selection too.
of my recommendations, my favourite dress is the white limited 'ruffle silk dress'. at £125 I would definitely have considered this if I had been looking for a registry office outfit. without being completely biased, the quality is great as are the details. I love it! x
see my full posting here.






1 comment: