Sunday 4 December 2011

we heart the newest online magazine- DASHING MAG! x

I am so excited for the release of Dashing Magazine this week!
The digital publication is the perfect blend of inspired craft ideas, stylish fashion direction and spectacular wedding creativity!  Three of the UK's most talented bloggers have collaborated to share their ideas and images with us girls!
Gorgeous contributions include a photography project by talented photog Lisa Brown at Lisa Jane Photography and I felt very honoured to be asked to be a part of this!
dashing magazine front cover dashing intro
dashing hot chocolate dashing magazine glitter cutlery
I was asked to pick a favourite place of mine to spend time and find inspiration so (no surprises) I chose Petersham Nurseries!  I had a lovely morning with Lisa chatting on our visit and getting to know her over a cup of tea!  Check out Lisa's blog here.dashing portrait at Petersham Nurseries
Congratulations to Charley (London Bride) Josie (Savoir Weddings) and Fanni (Fubumedia) for the success of Dashing's maiden edition- I can't wait for the next! x

No comments:

Post a Comment