Sunday 11 December 2011

we heart this Christmas inspiration... x

It's at this time of year when I get super excited and inspired by some of my favourite online magazines and retailers.  I just have to share some of their fabulous work with you- hopefully it will inspire your holiday season!


Toast Christmas Catalogue
Toast Christmas Catalogue 
rustic perfection.  This is how I dream of spending Christmas...
Toast Christmas Catalogue

A fabulous diy advent calander!  Much nicer than sugary bland chocolate shapes!  What a cute idea to surprise your loved one during December! (Mr A take note...)
anthology magazine advent calender


Sweet Paul:
Sweet Paul Christmas
sweet paul Christmas table
sweet paul gift wrap
I love the dark, warm cosy backdrops of the above images in Sweet Paul, but icy, sugary blues contrast nicely and remind me of Donna Hays gorgeous style.
sweet paul Christmas decorations

Heart Home Christmas table
Cute highlights of pink tape around vintage labelling and paper:
Heart Home Magazine Christmas gift wrapping

neet magazine gift wrapping 
and a bit of traditional Christmas red-and-white..
I love the simplicity of the card boxes and bakers twine.  Simple, perfect and it just totally sums up Christmas for me!
And, I can't wait to try crushed peppermint candy canes to sweeten some winter hot chocolate. Love. x
neet Christmas

In the next week I'll share some Christmas ideas which might hopefully give you some alternative Christmas decoration and gift wrapping inspiration! x

No comments:

Post a Comment