Friday 6 January 2012

we heart gorgeous French bridal gowns. x

On these greyest of January mornings I'm already finding myself dreaming of warm summers days when I can back into leather sandals and floaty white dresses.. Ah, to see the warm sun again..!
I found the French label Laure De Sagazan on A Cup of Jo just before Christmas and had to share this perfect selection of laid-back bridal gowns with you..
Laure de Sagazan bridal dress 1
I think that these really are effortlessly cool and chic, in that way that only the French do.  The one below would be my ideal for a destination ceremony.  Perhaps on a Greek Island..?
lauredesagazan 2 lauredesagazan 1 lauredesagazan 7 lauredesagazan 3
It always makes me a little bit sad (and very envious) when I discover new brands after my wedding has already gone by..  But actually all these clothes do look as though you could wear them anyway.  Just not at a summer wedding- there's a high chance of upstaging the bride in one of these delicious dresses! x
To make an appointment at the Montmartre studio in Paris, email:

No comments:

Post a Comment